Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler




Backed By Our 100% Lifetime Guarantee! All-Purpose Curling, Curls Short Lashes, Medium Lashes and Long Lashes. Gentle and Soft Pad Design With Rubber Grip Handle. No Pinch, No Tugs, Just Perfect Lashes. Creates Great Curls That Will Last All Day!


 I would say this curler is a decent one to use. Although it is better than the one I was using previously.  I feel like it doesn't grab my lashes good enough but not so much to where I can't stand using it. I do like that it's the metal material and comes with another extra silicone pad. The packaging is really cute!!! It has easy to read instructions on the back to go by so that you don't pinch, pull, or tug on your lashes. The product maybe better for some people, this is just my experience with the lash curler. 

 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment