Friday, May 1, 2015

U-Bend



 Here's what the U-Bend looks like


 Stretched out easily


Roll it up and go! 





U-Bend is to relieve your stress, exercise your muscles and brain, and get your children occupied. It is very small and can fit in your pocket. U-Bend is manufactured using Environment Friendly Premium Quality Silicone. Feel stress in your office? Simple grab U-Bend, it will get your focus back and calm your mind. Low impact activities like bending also relieves stress through the easy twisting and turning motions. You can even give yourself, your family or friends a massage. Just softly swing U-Bend, tap on the body and enjoy pleasurable feeling.




 





This U-Bend came in handy for my mother who has been through a lot lately and dealing with plenty of stress along the way. When she doesn't have it, it's with me so we have been taking turns with it. It does a great job at relieving whatever I may be feeling that day and gets my mind off of somethings that tend to stress me out. Very travel friendly and fits right in my purse and doesn't take up any space. It works so good that when I show it to someone they feel the difference and ask where and how to get one for themselves. It's always nice to have something for the whole family to use! You can also use it for exercise, in which I haven't tried it yet for that purpose but we shall soon see how well it works. I have no doubt it will work just fine though since it already has made me happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment