Friday, June 5, 2015

Zantrex SkinnyStix


                                                               All the stuff in the kit
                                                                A sweet letter inside


                                              I've added the berry fusion mix into the bottle here.

                                                           The berry fusion flavor

                                                              The eletric lime flavor

                                                           The tangy tangerine flavor




For increased energy, mood elevation, heightened stamina and improved focus, adults mix entire contents of 1 packet in 16 fl oz of water and drink or sip as desired.  For powerful appetite control, weight loss, and body fat reduction, adults mix entire contents of 1 packet in 16 fl oz of water and drink the entire serving 15 minutes before main meals.  Do not exceed 3 packets per day.  Use in conjunction with any sensible diet and exercise program.






I have received the berry fusion kit but they was nice enough to include two extra flavors to try as well. I received the tangy tangerine and the electric lime as well. I do believe I like the berry fusion one the best but the other two are just as good. They are super easy to mix and best when they are ice cold. I do think though that one whole packet is much too sweet for my liken and therefore I do tend to use only half a packet sometimes or I will drink half and then add more water half way through the bottle. I have noticed my I focus more and have more energy. I'm a person who lakes a lot of energy so when I can get as much as I can, it sure is nice. I like how it comes with a bottle to add the mixture with and easy to grip onto. I do believe I have enough mixes to last awhile now before I need to stock up. I plan to keep up my routine with the dietary supplement.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment