Thursday, September 17, 2015

JGOB Blending Sponge


If your looking for a good alternative for the beautyblender than keep reading. If you have the extra money to spend on the $21 dollar beautyblender, go for it girls. I'm just showing you a blending sponge for half the price and works just as good. 






This sponge comes in 11 different colors to choose from. Has a good travel case to carry your sponge in when on the go or just to store it when not using. This sponge is said to asborb the right amount of product so it doesn't waste so much. Very soft to the touch and super easy to clean. The product has came off easily after sitting on the sponge for a week (I know gross huh, but I've been slacking.) Even when the sponge is dry it's soft verses other sponges I've used in the past.
It does expand whenever you wash it but after a awhile goes back to its original size. I have squeezed and squeezed on this sponge when cleaning and haven't had any tears or damage.








I would say paying $11.97 for one of these nice blending sponges verses the $21 for a beautyblender is worth the try and I'm sure you will fall in love as well. Thanks ladies for checking out my blog and seeing how this sponge can change the way you apply your makeup. Until next time, ladies have a great week.




No comments:

Post a Comment