Friday, November 14, 2014

Foxbrim Advanced Hydrating Serum

Foxbrim Advanced Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid




There is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid Serum promises a fresher, brighter complexion. It's never been so easy. It has been proven to help to achieve your best skin ever! Enjoy the powerful blend of high quality natural ingredients as it refreshes worn, aged and ragged skin. When used once a day it is known to help reduce pour areas of your skin. It's completely PURE, No Parabens, No Additives, No Fillers. Not Tested on Animals. Nothing you don't want and everything you need! Also if your not happy with the results they have a 100% money back guarantee. 



I like this serum because it has hyaluronic acid in it and also Vitamin C+ E. It does tingly at first but goes away fast. It also is a bit sticky for my liking but once it dries onto your skin wouldn't have even noticed that it did. I was kind of worried at first that it would be sticky on my face and neck since it was when I first applied but have a few seconds i noticed it didn't stay that way. It felt smooth on my skin after awhile and has seem to help tighten my skin up. I do let it set for about 10 minutes on my face before applying a moisturizer. It does seem to workout better for me this way. It's about your own preference though and how you like to apply it. No harsh smell and travel friendly.  I will definitely need another bottle after this bottle. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment