Monday, November 10, 2014

Origins Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Take your skin back to it's Origins by reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles to make you look like a movie star. Hypo-allergenic skin rejuvenating cream containing a patented peptide formula guaranteed to make you look younger. Enjoy a luxurious experience while tightening your skin for a smooth youthful appearance. Fast acting & neutral scent make this cream great for men & women, made in the USA & Satisfaction Guaranteed! 



To was excited to try this Moisturizer out for the first time. I have went through so many different brands and yet have found one that doesn't cause my skin to breakout more than it is. I have noticed since using this product that my breakout have stayed the same but my skin feel so refreshed after it has been applied and dried. It has a scent almost like peppermint and the product does apply smoothly. I love the packaging and that it comes with a lid. Most moisturizers that I have owned have not had a lid on the bottle which helps the product from being pumped out when in a bag. Also if you would like to give this product a try you can use the code GIVEUS30 for 30% off of Origins. Also use the following link http://gizmotrk.com/Origins-Promo to send them straight to our product on amazon.


 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment