Thursday, March 5, 2015

Rosehip Oil

 

 

Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure 4 Oz - Certified Organic Cold Pressed Highest Quality Rose Hip Seed Oil - Natural Moisturizer, Rich in Vitamins, Antioxidants and Essential Fatty Acids - Best for Face, Skin & Hair - Softens, Hydrates and Heals Dry Skin, Known to Be Effective for Stretch Marks, Acne Scars, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Sun Damage, Eczema, Dermatitis & Itchy Scalp - Reinvigorates Dull Hair Bringing Back Silkiness - Nourishes & Hydrates Brittle Nails - Guaranteed to Refresh, Revitalize and Restore Your Skin's Natural Glow - Try Without Risk Today!

 

 

 Before I ever heard of this oil, I never knew such oil was out there till now. All the benefits of this oil is great and once I tried it out I knew it would be something I needed in my routine. So far is has changed my stretch marks fro where they used to be and my skin feels a bit smoother. The oil does have a bit of a unpleasant smell to me but nothing that I couldn't bare to smell. It goes on very easy and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily at all. I would definitely say for you to give it a try and see what great things it could do for your skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment