Thursday, March 5, 2015

Speed Jump Rope







Jump Rope - Best Fast Speed Cable with 4 High-Grade Metal Universal Ball Bearings for Cross Fitness Training, Boxing, Exercise and Workouts - Designed to Increase RPMs, Master Double Unders - with Naturalico Carry Case




I don't really use a jump rope during exercise but I thought it would be nice to give this one a try when I received it to review. I have grown to like it and continue to use it in my routine. Pretty easy to use and travel friendly for when you go out to exercise. Very lightweight and has a bag with it to store away when not using. If anyone hasn't thought amout having a jump rope during exercise, I'd say head over and get you one of these to try out and you may come to like it as well. 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment