Monday, October 13, 2014

Clear Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner | Scalp Nourishment for Strong, Beautiful Hair

 

 

TOTAL CARE NOURISHING SHAMPOO

Total hair resilience – shine, smoothness & body – starts at the foundation. Clear Total Care Nourishing Shampoo is clinically proven to help restore the scalp’s natural moisture balance by deeply nourishing the scalp for resilience against dull, lifeless, limp hair.


TOTAL CARE NOURISHING DAILY CONDITIONER

Total hair resilience – shine, smoothness & body – starts at the foundation. Clear Total Care Nourishing Daily Conditioner is clinically proven to help restore the scalp’s natural moisture balance by deeply nourishing the scalp for resilience against dull, lifeless, limp hair.






I have tried this 7 day sample and have grown to love the product. I has made my hair feel so soft in just 7 short days. The smell of the shampoo and conditioner is amazing. My hair has been damaged due to coloring and has felt so dry. Since I have started using this hair has felt like it's been restored in such a small amount of time. It has made a lightweight feeling as in I naturally have thick hair. I have since then purchased the full size products and have been using them for awhile now. I would recommend this products to anyone with hair issues or anyone who just wants soft flawlessly hair in 7 short days.









Clear Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner | Scalp Nourishment for Strong, Beautiful Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment