Monday, October 20, 2014

Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover


Known to break up even long wear and waterproof makeup and removes even the most stubborn makeup. It states that the product oil free and allergy tested. Safe for contact lens wearers and people with sensitive eyes. The remover is known to work fast and dissolve makeup quicker.


You have to shake the product well before using it and best if used with a cotton ball. Then wipe away with warm water. I have been using this product for about a month or so now and I can honestly say I like it very well. It has been able to remove all my mascara in a timely manner. It always good to see after you have used the product and go over it again with a clean cotton ball and the the ball is clean to little amount of re due left on it. The only thing is that it does irritate my eyes a bit or maybe it could be just the mascara getting on my eyeball. I'm unsure of the cause but I do like the product and plan to keep using it for awhile until I hear someone or see something better out there that a reasonable price. This bottle has lasted me all month and there is still enough to go on through November. So for 5.99 is a price you can't beat for a product that works so well.

Hope my review was helpful for anyone reading it and thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment if you like!!! I'll be sure to answer in a timely manner!

http://www.maybelline.com/Products/brushes-accessories/Removers/clean-express-waterproof-eye-makeup-remover.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment