Monday, October 13, 2014

Veet Ready-To-Use Wax Strips

Free up your beauty routine and enjoy a new simple solution to sexy smooth skin.

Because the Veet® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips leave you silky smooth for longer, you'll have more free time in-between waxes. It couldn't be simpler!
A few seconds is all it takes to warm a wax strip between your hands, apply and remove. Each one has been carefully chosen to leave you feeling pampered and ready for anything.
So now, you can always feel silky smooth and radiant. Just wax and go!

I'm not quite sure about this product, or maybe I'm just not using it quite right. I have tried it on my arm and as well as my underarms and have yet not seen any hair come off. It says to warm it up then apply, which I have but nothing worked for me. The wax is so sticky and super hard to come off. From my personal experience I wouldn't re purchase this product. Maybe I'm just applying wrong or not going about the instructions right. If anyone else has tried this and it works great for you, please give me some tips.

http://www.veet.ca/en/wax-products-veet-easygrip-ready-to-use-wax-strips-sensitive-skin.php

No comments:

Post a Comment