Monday, January 5, 2015

Cellulite Cream




Contains Retinol, Caffeine & Vitamin C - Our potent blend of Retinol, Caffeine & Vitamin C helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and dimples. It is the best firming cream for men and women looking to tighten, tone and improve the skin on their thighs, buttocks, arms and stomach. Provides Superior Hydration - With Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Organic Jojoba Oil, our Cellulite Cream provides maximum moisture and hydration to increase elasticity and achieve softer and smoother skin tone. Powered by Antioxidants - Green Tea, Vitamin E and Vitamin C work together to deliver powerful anti-aging benefits for more youthful skin. These nutrients contain antioxidants that help promote healthier skin. Large 5 oz Bottle for Best Value - Each bottle is made in the USA and contains an incredible 5 oz of Cellulite Cream so you get the most bang for your buck. Our moisturizing body firming lotion glides on easily and effectively to last a longer time for continual results. Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural backs their products with Lifetime Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our products.





I have never used any cellulite cream until I received this one to try out. I must say I'm happy I did because over the summer I had many issues with cellulite appearing on my legs and was unsure of a great product to try and also wasting money on products that would do nothing for my skin.t seems to happen a lot like that and I wasn't ready to go down that same road. I like how this cream has retinol in it and also shea butter. The bottle also is a good size bottle that will last for awhile for me. The texture is just like most lotions and goes on smooth. The only downside I have with the cream is the smell. I'm not a big fan of it and have to wash it off right after applying to my body. It maybe just me since I'm not used to using this kind of cream or it could be the ingredents it has in it. The bottle has on the front that there's Caffeine, Retinol, Cocoa Butter, and Shea Butter. One or all of these products together could be causing the smell. It isn't so bad were I wouldn't or couldn't use the cream, It's just a smell I'm not fond of. Other than that it seems to be a good product for me.
If someone has had the same problem or know why it smells the way it does please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment