Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dr. Song Teeth Whitening Kit

 





 Good for over 50 applications, professional teeth whitening take home kit. 44% Carbamide Peroxide, Gel Applicator, White LED light, & thermoform trays Meets USP standards & FDA compliant.





My very first teeth whitening kit and I really was scared to try it at first due to me having sensitive teeth or getting dispointed with it not doing a thing to my teeth.  Lord knows I need something done to my teeth! After applying it for the first time I didn't notice much of any sensitivity to my teeth or gums. I also was lucky to get the mineralization gel as well to apply after the whitening gel (if needed). If you are a person with sensitive gums and teeth, the mineralization gel would be good to follow after you apply the whitening gel. You can leave the product on for as long as you like and it doesn't irritate your teeth at all. I apply and on about my business around the house. The trays are so comfortable that I forget that I've had them in for so long. There's eight syringes of gel and a little goes along way when applying to your teeth. I'm just now on my second syringe an I've been using this kit for quite sometime now. I have noticed some change in my teeth and I'm loving it. Thank goodness I was able to try this kit out and get great results in the process. I mean come on lets face it, no one likes to see pretty lipstick on someone's lips with yellow teeth!! No no honey, it's just not classy!!! Take care of them pretty teeth and rock any lipstick you choose Boo Boo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment