Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Whip Lash Eyelash Curler

NO PINCH DESIGN makes curling your eyelashes easy and pain free. Grabs every lash evenly so no lashes are left behind. Makes your eyes more noticeable in less than 20 seconds. CONTROLLED FORCE creates dramatically curled lashes that stay curled all day long. Enhanced precision, so there are no partial curled lashes. Your lashes will not lose luster throughout the day, leaving you with flirty fun lashes. FITS ALL EYE SHAPES so it works for everyone no matter what eye shape you have. Whiplash works on any eye shape including small, narrow, large, wide, deep set, hooded eye shapes. If it doesn't work, you'll get a full refund. STURDY ERGONOMIC HANDLE makes trying the Whiplash risk free. We honor our no hassle lifetime guarantee so if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will give you a full refund or a replacement.
 First off the packaging is so adorable!!!! I have liked a lash curler I was using before I received this one but, now I have to honestly say this one is by far the best one I have used and I know I recently said I was liking one before but now honey, I'm really happy with this one. Stronger grip and hold on my lashes gives me more reassurance that my lashes are getting the curl they deserve. It has a little latch at the bottom so they can be travel friendly and fit right into your purse or makeup bag. This is the first lash curler I have gotten that has refill pads with the product. I say it's a great product for a reasonable price. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment