Friday, January 23, 2015

Yalmeh Foundation Brush



Limited Time Introductory Pricing: This foundation brush will retail at 29.95, but for a limited time we are offering this amazing makeup brush for $11.95 The Yalmeh Y19 premium quality Foundation brush will spotlight your natural beauty and leave a flawless finish. Like mac foundation brush. Created From Top Grade Synthetic Fiber Materials For Long Lasting Use.Higher Quality Fibers Prevent Shedding for as long as you own the brush.Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly Easy Clean Up With No Smell,High Quality Hand Made With Wood Handles.Best Gift for Friend. The Perfect Brush Even on the go-Yalmeh Y19 is Great for Setting, Bronzing and Applying Blush. Liquid Foundation Brush, Powder Foundation Brush. Foundation Blending Brush,Foundation Makeup Brush. Do Not Let Another day in The Mirror Pass Without Yalmeh Foundation Brush.
This brush is great for exactly what it says it's for!! I have found that it's also great for applying your concealer as well. I tend to play with it and try it with other makeup products to see how well it works for them. From my first experience with the brush, I'm sure to say it will more than likely applying other products just as great as the foundation and concealer. It's very soft and makes my foundation go on smooth. The brush is great for the hard to reach areas such as around your nose and in between your nose and eyelids. It always seem to be hard for me to get my brush in between my upper part of my nose and around eyelid area with other brushes. This brush just does the job well and looks flawless when done applying. Easy to clean and once it dries, it feels just as soft as it did before washing. I did have a little bit of hard time cleaning the foundation off the brush but it could've just been how I went about washing it. I'm going to try a different technique next time when cleaning it and see how that does. I would definitely say this is one of my favorite new brushes to try out. I'm definitely adding it to my brush collection! So ladies give it a try for yourself and experience the soft smooth touch of this brush!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment