Monday, January 5, 2015

Dr. Song Hyaluronic Acid + Vitmain C Serum






Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Serum HUGE 4oz Comes With 365 Day 100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!!! You can return the item even if its empty! Guaranteed Quality: Made in USA. Manufactured in an FDA compliant cosmetic laboratory. light, non-greasy Hyaluronic Acid Serum formula with Vitamin C.



This is my first ever big bottle of serum so I'm extra happy to be able to try it out. This serum has helped my skin out just right where I needed extra help. The bottle is HUGE so I know it will last a couple months for me. There's no harsh smell and goes on smooth like most other serums I have tried. I can't wait to see how much of a difference this product does to my skin and hope to see great results in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment